Love To Dream™ Newborn to toddler sleep system™: Stage 1 – Swaddling
The award-winning SWADDLE UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle with patented ‘wing tips’ that easily allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their arms UP. Unlike traditional swaddling which holds a baby’s arms down by their sides or across the chest, the unique arms up design of SWADDLE UP™, gives your baby access to their hands so they can truly self-soothe, via gently touching their face and sucking on their fingers. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better & for longer, if they are able to truly self-soothe in this way. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
INPAA approved and certified hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, SWADDLE UP™ is made from a single layer of our specially woven, high quality cotton, 360 degree stretch fabric in a 1 TOG weight. The fabric provides enough stretch to allow a good range of motion while still providing enough resistance to perform one of the core jobs of swaddling, which is to subdue the startle reflex. A single layer of fabric provides better temperature regulation to avoid the risk of overheating and no internal seams means it will be gentler on babies delicate skin.
It is important for babies to sleep on their back to reduce the risk of SIDS. The arms up position of Swaddle UPTM may reduce the risk of baby easily rolling over onto their tummy, versus having their arms down by their sides, or across their chest. Other great features include an extra-long two-way zip for easy nappy changes with minimal disturbances and a clever access point at the back for a pram/stroller harness. Simple to use, you can swaddle your baby in seconds with no learning curve and no breakouts.
Safe sleep made simple™
- Natural arms up design to allow true self-soothing
- True self-soothing = more sleep
- Eliminates loose blankets which can be dangerous
- Simple to use – swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG for trans-seasonal use
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Multi award-winning design
- Certified ‘hip healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- INPAA approved
- Single layer of fabric for better temperature regulation
- May reduce the risk of baby easily rolling over onto their tummy
- Extra-long two-way zip for easy nappy changes
- Travel slot in back for safe transportation in pram/stroller
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
Available in 4 sizes: XS (2-3.2kg. Grey only), S (3-6kg), M (6-8.5kg), L (8.5-11kg)
Colours: Grey, Blue, Pink & White
93% cotton, 7% elastane