ergoPouch Sleeping Bags come in a range of fabrics and tog ratings to suit your little one.
If you’re transitioning out of the Cocoon you might want to try our Jersey Sleeping Bag.
The 0.2 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is great for Summer months with temperatures above 24C (75F). It is made with naturally grown bamboo that is super soft to touch and breathable. It comes out in our Waves and Drops print as art of our The Nature Collection.
Bamboo is becoming more and more popular in the market, people are replacing cotton and synthetic fabrics with this wonderfully eco-friendly fibre.
Why do we love Bamboo?
- Incredibly Soft & Comfortable. Making cuddles even more enjoyable
- Antibacterial. Doesn't retain un-wanted odours (and you know the one’s we mean ;P)
- Breathable. Most ideal for Summer
- Hypoallergenic. A solution to children with sensitive skin, including eczema.
- Sustainable. Replenishes itself once harvested.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable. A greener material that will return to the earth.
- Absorbent. Helps to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Incredible 4-Way Stretch. Ideal for growth spurts, Bamboo retains its shape.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Bell shaped bottom
- Tog rated for warmth
- Super Stretchy
- Skin-friendly and eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals.
- 8-24 Months - 90 cm length
- FABRIC: 95% Bamboo Viscose/ 5% Elastane