Taking the guesswork out of dressing a little one for sleep, these TOG rated layers are designed to be worn on their own or underneath an ergoPouch swaddle, sleeping bag or sleep suit bag. Alongside our suggested what to wear guide, these short or long sleeve layers are an essential sleepwear staple when choosing what to dress your little one in based on the room temperature. Its genius and simple. We recommend the Layers for newborns – 3 years old.
- Soft! – incredibly soft to touch, making cuddles even more enjoyable.
- Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer at a comfortable temperature during warm nights.
- TOG rated – sleepwear that is TOG (warmth) rated, takes the guesswork out of dressing your child for sleep. Effortlessly works underneath any ergoPouch bag for the ideal warmth depending on room temperature.
- 3 way zipper – getting your baby in an out of the layer is so easy. Even more, quick nappy checks and changes are a breeze.
- Fold over Cuffs & Mitts – cuffs on the feet and mitts on the hands keep the warmth in. Mitts available up to size 2.
- Organic Cotton – a skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable layer for your baby to sleep in.
Looking at size 1+ We suggest choosing the size up from your child’s age.