Our Cocoon ‘no origami’ Swaddles are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. The simple zip up design will keep baby snug and securely swaddle without the need for complicated wrapping.
Studs in the armholes can be used to convert from a swaddle to a sleeping bag. This feature makes the ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag a higher value item over other swaddles since it can continue to be used as a sleeping bag.
The 0.2 TOG Cocoon Swaddle is designed for Summer temperatures above 24C (75F) and for our new Nature Collection Line comes in a thin layer of stretchy Organic Bamboo fabric.
Bamboo is becoming more and more popular in the market, people are replacing cotton and synthetic fabrics with this wonderfully eco-friendly fibre.
Why do we love Bamboo?
- Incredibly Soft & Comfortable. Making cuddles even more enjoyable
- Antibacterial. Doesn't retain un-wanted odours (and you know the one’s we mean ;P)
- Breathable. Most ideal for Summer
- Hypoallergenic. A solution to children with sensitive skin, including eczema.
- Sustainable. Replenishes itself once harvested.
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable. A greener material that will return to the earth.
- Absorbent. Helps to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Incredible 4-Way Stretch. Ideal for growth spurts, Bamboo retains its shape
- Organic Cotton
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Officially hip friendly
- Bell shaped bottom
- Tog rated for warmth
- 0-3 Months - fits up to 7kgs - Length of swaddle - 60cm
- 3-12 Months - fits 7-12kgs - Length of swaddle -76cm
- FABRIC: 95% Bamboo Viscose/ 5% Elastane
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable