The ergoPouch Sleep Suit is a safe way to keep baby warm without the need for extra blankets. You can use the Sleep Suit in the cot as a sleeping bag, then convert into legs using the zippers, making the transition from cot to pram or car an easy one. Perfect for little walkers. The 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit is designed for Winter temperatures and is made with an Organic Cotton sheeting outer layer and 100% cotton filling. It also has long cotton fleece sleeves and fold over mitts for warmth.
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Breathable fibres keep body temperature constant and comfortable.
- Best for sleeping in 14c-21c (64F-73F) room temperature. Snug for Winter.
- Fits easily into a pram or baby carrier. Simple to convert from Sleep Bag to SleepSuit using zippers.
- Grip pads on the feet for little walkers. Easy access for diaper changes.
- Winter Weight Pure organic cotton fleece sleeves with fold down mitts, which are the equivalent weight of the 1.0 TOG ergoCocoon.
FABRIC:Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Cotton/ 5% Elastane. Filling: 100% Cotton
- 2 - 12 Months - Length 80cm
- 8 - 24 Months - Length 90cm
- 2 - 4 Years - Length 105cm
- 4 - 6 Years - Length 130cm
You will notice a change in size description for one of the existing products. The 12-36 months sleep suit bag is now referred to as a 2-4 year sleep suit bag. The size of the garment has not changed, simply the description which is more appropriate to the actual product.
The winter sleepsuit bag won 'Most Popular Sleep Bag' in last year's highly acclaimed Mother & Baby Awards.
What to wear Guides - ergo Eco-System