The snuggest sleeping bag you can buy. The warmest sleep bag, the 3.5 tog is filled and covered with pure organic cotton to ensure your little one has a comfortable night's sleep.
- 2-12 months: 80cm
- 12-36 months: 105cm
- 3-6 years: 130cm
Measurements are from shoulder to foot.
- Warm weight - best for room temperatures 18°C-23°C (65°F-73°F).
- Organic Cotton 400+ thread count.
- Filled with 100% pure organic cotton fibre.
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access.
- Skin-friendly and eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals.
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
- 24c (75F) + Nappy and singlet
- 21c-24c (70-75F) Light under garments
- 15c-21c (61F-70F) Warm under garments
ergoPouch is a celebrated winner of the Prestigious iParenting Media Award foro Most Outstanding Product (Bedding category) in 2009, MyChild excellence Awards 2012 for Best Overall Product, and Best Accessory for Baby.