The newest and warmest member of the ergoCocoon family, the 2.5 TOG baby swaddle had a built in blanket filled with pure organic cotton for maximum breathability and softness.
Are you in two minds about swaddling your baby? If so, then the ErgoCocoon 2 in1 Hybrid is the perfect option for you. From chest up it's a 1 Tog ErgoCocoon, whose stretch fabric allows for swaddling, and from chest down, it's a 2.5 Tog quilted baby sleeping bag filled with organic cotton. As a swaddle, it keeps baby feeling safe and cozy, and as a sleeping bag, it replaces traditional blankets, eliminating risks of kicking off covers and entanglement- and thus helping to prevent SIDS. So your baby sleeps in a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment all through the night.
- 0-3 months: 60cm - Newborn 3kg to 7kg ($53.95)
- 3-12 months: 80cm - 7 to 11-12kg ($56.95)
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
When selecting the size I would work on weight rather than age.
- Warm weight - can be used without blankets for room temperatures 18°C-23°C (65F-73F).
- Organic stretch cotton with an inner layer of super soft stretch Bamboo terry at the top and filled with organic cotton at the bottom.
- Poppers in the armholes to help transition baby to arms free.
- Use as a sleeping bag when baby no longer needs swaddling.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
- 24c (75F) + Nappy and singlet
- 21c-24c (70-75F) Light under garments
- 15c-21c (61F-70F) Warm under garments
ergoPouch is a celebrated winner of the Prestigious iParenting Media Award foro Most Outstanding Product (Bedding category) in 2009, MyChild excellence Awards 2012 for Best Overall Product, and Best Accessory for Baby.