The perfect sleeping bag for summer. The ergoPouch 0.3 tog sleeping bag is made from pure organic cotton with a luxurious 400+ thread count.
- 2-12 months: 80cm
- 12-36 months: 105cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
- Cool Weight - best for 24C (75f) degrees - Great for hot Summer days and nights
- Super soft 400+ thread count Organic Cotton sheeting.
- Stretch inserts in top and side panels allow babies to move freely and sleep in comfort.
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access.
- Skin-friendly, eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
How to dress your baby
- 24c (75F) + Nappy and singlet
- 21c-24c (70-75F) Light under garments
- 15c-21c (61F-70F) Warm under garments
ergoPouch is a celebrated winner of the Prestigious iParenting Media Award foro Most Outstanding Product (Bedding category) in 2009, MyChild excellence Awards 2012 for Best Overall Product, and Best Accessory for Baby.