The original no origami baby swaddle. The 0.2 tog ergoCocoon will keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with the minimum of fuss. Made from pure organic, super stretchy cotton for maximum breathability.
- 0-3 months: 60cm - Newborn 3kg to 7kg
- 3-12 months: 80cm - 7 to 11-12kg
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
When selecting the size I would work on weight rather than age.
- Made from pure organic, breathable cotton.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
All our products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
How to dress your baby
- 24c (75F) + Nappy and singlet
- 21c-24c (70-75F) Light under garments
- 15c-21c (61F-70F) Warm under garments
ergoPouch is a celebrated winner of the Prestigious iParenting Media Award foro Most Outstanding Product (Bedding category) in 2009, MyChild excellence Awards 2012 for Best Overall Product, and Best Accessory for Baby.